Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scar 2: The Revenge

Guess whooooo's baaaaaack?

Oscar Moller's back. Back again.

With a strain of the Swine Flu apparently running rampant amongst the Kings... Swede Fan Favorite Oscar Moller has been called up in preparation for a few Kings not being able to play in tonight's game against the Columbus Blue Jackets. One of the few training camp surprises in the sense that many Kings fans thought Moller would be able to secure a spot with the team... I was fine with him being sent down to Manchester to get some first and second line duty in. But tonight, if I'm Teddy Purcell... I make sure I find a way to be in that game so I don't lose my 2nd line spot to the "Scar."

Those precious little crowns get me every time.

I'm actually really excited to watch the Blue Jackets versus the Kings tonight as they seem to be mirror images of each other. Except for one huge factor... the Blue Jackets have one of the best young goalies in the league.

Steve Mason will eat your pucks and spit them out.

The Kings win tonight and they can finish this road trip at Dallas on Tuesday at the worst .500. But with 4 possible Kings Day-Quil'ing it up tonight... who knows what will go down?

No comments: