Friday, January 2, 2009

Winter Classic Light



I'm a little late posting this, but Jason LaBarbera is 1-0 in 2009 as the Vancouver Canucks beat the Nashville Predators in one of the NHL games on New Year's Day that you probably didn't hear all that much about.


He's wearing his Kings pants and goalie gear.

Unless Jason goes 32-0 for the remainder of the season, I won't be writing about him all that much. But March 9th and 13th the Kings have a home and home series with Vancouver... and if Roberto Luongo's groin doesn't magically heal... LaBarbera should be in net.

I'm heading to the Flyers game tomorrow night and I can't wait to be back at Staples. It's been 2 1/2 weeks since I've been to a game... the downfalls of the Half Season Ticket Package. Half Season Ticket Holder Buddy is still on the east coast, but he happens to be in a town that can receive the Flyers broadcast, so he'll be watching live on the East Coast. My brother will be taking his place.

No comments: